Here are the top 7 things you need to make the most out of your visit:
1. Register by the early bird of February 25 to SAVE $25!
Education: March 26 - 30, 2014 | Exhibition: March 28 - 30, 2014
Register before the Early Bird Deadline to save $25 off the cost of an exhibit hall pass. Your badge gives you access to over 5,000 brands with the latest products and technologies. While registering, consider adding on Continuing Education. There are more than 325 hours of Continuing Education for every role and experience level, focused on your core competencies — disease diagnosis, treatment and management; clinical application of products; and healthy business solutions.
At Vision Expo East informative classroom instruction connects to hands-on knowledge at the expansive exhibits, allowing you to compare and source the most products and trends in one place. Make sure you take advantage of signing up for everything during online registration so you don't miss out:
Back to Top
2. Book your Hotel/Travel - super low rates!
Hotel and Travel
There is always something happening in NYC that is why it is important to book your hotel early. Through our official housing partner, onPeak, we provide reduced hotel rates and travel discounts for your trip to New York.
Book through onPeak to ensure you pay the lowest price and get the best service with reservation protection, flexibility and assistance—before, during and after your stay.
We also offer discounts on airfare through Delta and American Airlines. Head over to our Travel Discounts page to view specials on planes, trains and automobiles to get you to New York!
Back to Top
3. Plan Your Time at Vision East with our FREE Planning Tools
Planning for Vision Expo East as a first-time attendee has never been easier!
We've got two great online tools to help you navigate the show and events and plan your days.
My Show Planner - Provides you with the tools to maximize your Vision Expo East show experience. Through the integration with Vision Mobile Directory, your personal agenda can also be accessed right from the convenience of your mobile phone. By creating a My Show Planner account, you can:
- Search exhibitors and products that interest you
- Create a personal show agenda that creates the most efficient way to get from exhibitor to exhibitor or education class to education class
- Email exhibitors directly and load appointments in Outlook
- Use the My Events calendar to help plan the rest of your day
Vision Mobile - Via your mobile device, you can integrate all your pre-show efforts made through your "My Show Planner" account, as well as explore exhibitor Show Specials and quickly navigate the show floor with the interactive map found through the application on your device. Learn more about Vision Mobile Directory.
Back to Top
4. Create a Daily Agenda with the Tools above by Focusing on Key Areas
- Exhibitors – Vision Expo East features 575+ exhibitors. Make sure you get to see the ones you want by planning out the day.
- Show Specials – Anything from discounts, free gifts, events, or celebrity appearances from our exhibitors can be found within our Show Specials section of the website. You can also found valuable entertainment discounts that we have collected to ensure that you experience all that New York has to offer including specials on shows, dining, nightlife, shopping and transportation.
- New Products – new products, licenses, and more from over 575 exhibitors.
- Parties & Events – There are over 120 hours of networking at Vision Expo East. Plan which association, exhibitor and show hosted parties you'll be attending.
Back to Top
5. Get to the Javits Center and Check-in
Getting to the Javits Center:
The Javits Center is located at 655 West 34th Street, New York, N.Y. 10001.
If you are staying in a hotel, familiarize yourself with local eateries as well as the best way to travel from the show to your hotel be that walking, bus, or taxi.
Complimentary shuttle service is available to and from Vision Expo East and official host hotels. When you book your hotel online through OnPeak, look for hotels marked as "Official Event Hotels" to know which of them offer complimentary shuttle service. Coming Soon.
Once you get to the Javits Center head to New Attendee Check-In:
Once you arrive at the Javits Center, you can pick up your show badge at our official New Attendee Check-In counter. Here you will be greeted by a Customer Care representative who will help you get acquainted with key locations, let you know about special events and networking opportunities and provide you with materials that will help guide you through your experience. You can also pick up the official Show Directory for an on the go guide to the show.
Back to Top
6. Get Ready to Navigate the Show!
Plan your day at the My Show Planner Kiosks
Once you have checked in, stop by one of the My Show Planner kiosks located in the main registration area. You'll be able to access you're My Show Planner account and agenda, search exhibitors and brands and view the floorplan.
"Ask Me" Ambassadors and Customer Care Counters
Not finding what you need? If you get lost in the exhibit hall or have a question, keep your eye out for one of our "Ask Me" representatives. These knowledgeable ambassadors will be roaming the Show with bright colored "Ask Me" shirts and signs so you can easily identify them.
And don't forget:
- SHOES - Wear comfortable shoes because you'll be walking and covering a lot of ground at the show.
- CHARGER - Don't forget a charger for your smartphones.
- EXTRA LAYERS - Pack a light sweatshirt or sweater, running around the exhibit floor may make you hot, but once you enter a conference or leave the exhibit floor, you may get a bit chilly.
- EAT ON-SITE - There is an extensive food court will you find an array of cuisines to choose from
- PACE YOURSELF! - Don't rush! You have three days to walk the floor. Take a break every few hours.
Back to Top
7. Enjoy NYC!
There's plenty of time to get out of the Javits Center and experience all that NYC has to offer. Vision Expo has partnered with world-class dining, shopping, one-of-a-kind shows, entertainment, and more to bring you discounts to places all over the city. Review our Entertainment Show Specials to decide where you're heading once the show ends!
Join Our Community
Stay up-to-date with the latest on all things Vision Expo.